Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

It is four o'clock on Christmas morning and we are all awake waiting patiently for Patricia and Erin to join us.  The coffee is on and I am sure everyone will be wanting to have a special breakfast but not before they open those packages under the tree.     I hope that each of you are healthy and happy and ready for the best Christmas day ever.      Check your attitude;    count your blessings;    put a smile in your eyes and walk into as many hugs as you can today and everyday.  
Are you ready . . . clear your throat and let loose . . . "I wish you a Merry Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" . . . Felt pretty good didn't it?    I'm smiling. . . hope you are. . . Go!!!   Make your day the best one yet.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment